Wednesday, March 28, 2018

.Victor Farris Who Care's ! Old news 😭😭😭 cry baby libtards grabbing for any thing!Number one rule, sometimes you win, sometimes you loss, tip to share for today, updates to do.

  • I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.
  • Neil deGrasse Tyson
  •  How to Grow Your Natural Hair .  Internet images of First Lady Michelle Obama wearing hers “natural”… Everyday earth angel, here to brighten the lives of those I encounter daily.  Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 
  • "Sing with me, sing for the year / Sing for the laughter & sing for the tear.” Turning 70 today — b. 26 March 1948. One-of-a-kind in this Universe. Rock on.
  •  Not a life to dream about, nightmare still on trip to hell with hell hounds. Had a boyfriend once that was into the RV camping, drugs, sex and rock and roll, Steven Jay Jarrot, 7608512267- the oral expert of craigslist, and the tricks and trades that rule his world. Hated the life being stuck in parking lots waiting for the cash, asses, or 420 grass to trade for the things that we needed. 

  • It was not enough the $600 a month for going to the doctors, spend way to much money on nothing. Had a lot of bumps in the road, and third party views that rocked the glass house that we lived in, RV camping for years.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't


  • Number one rule, sometimes you win, sometimes you loss, tip to share for today,  updates to do. Found a worn, maybe a snake, inside again, to take out history, tribe of freaks and fools. Didn't get mad, got clever as a fox, redid the history so many times, can not remove, in other forms online, stupid frogs, dumb freaks, zombies to meat. Charles R Jarrot Credit Offices -  Partners in crimes. Lovers and haters,  cheaters": 
  • The big bang is open dated to be completed when seasoned, the wrongs and the rights, the high road choices, the fast and easy choices to be noted, a time and a season. Victor Farris Who Care's ! Old news 😭😭😭 cry baby libtards grabbing for any thing!Number one rule, sometimes you win, sometimes you loss, tip to share for today,  updates to do.
  • Crooks and robbers all their lives, poker players, lucky at cards, unlucky in love, marking time. History of spiders and snakes, history created to show the changing times, lessons learned on the sands of time. Killing time, not the thing to do, tricks and trades, cum to play, party and play, pals do not last long. Victor Farris Who Care's ! Old news 😭😭😭 cry baby libtards grabbing for any thing!Number one rule, sometimes you win, sometimes you loss, tip to share for today,  updates to do.

  • Knights to shine, not in that world, thugs forever today, thugs until they die. Friends and family, poker players, snakes in dens, monkeys see, monkeys do, swing from tree to tree. Charles R Jarrot Credit Offices -  Partners in crimes. Lovers and haters,  cheaters"Victor Farris Who Care's ! Old news 😭😭😭 cry baby libtards grabbing for any thing!Number one rule, sometimes you win, sometimes you loss, tip to share for today,  updates to do.
  • Image result for instant blog subscribers vip maxmore joy

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment