Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today. Work everyday to write fairy tales, my life today, gifts in words used, to share.

Dazes Dark. Above Ground  Reptiles, Serpents, Toads, in the dens of your house and family and friends, watch out and get them out before you turn into the examples that are around you.Sheri Beth Jarrot, wigs, hats, hoes, good time toads, family affairs, nuts on the down low. Who runs the world?Why aren’t we building customer relationships in the same progressive and nurturing manner as we do with people we care about in real life?Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today. Work everyday to write fairy tales, my life today, gifts in words used, to share.



 Social media is a symptom, not a tactic. Connect with people and they’ll tweet about you (kinda like now.When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today. Work everyday to write fairy tales, my life today, gifts in words used, to share.

You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? Today im Sharing alil Backwards... Questions One May ask SELF Consider While Reading. Smiles and Blessings Ms.Tamu Martin...Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get ahold of me I want my Conga back.When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.
76 Juliet

Blue Light Specials, Freaks In The Franks, Nuts On The Run, Counting Heads. Maxmore, Maxwell, Mighty Mouse, take your pick: wrote: "It was an America where doors were left unlocked, violent crime was a mere fraction of today's rate of occurrence, there were no car jackings, home invasions, Islamic Mosques or radical Jihadist sleeper cells. jokes, and laughs. Blacks, Veteran Homeless blues, in all shades of white, pink, read, and brown.😎😎🎸🎸πŸ”₯ZZTOP- Hey Joe live πŸ”₯πŸŽΈπŸ’«Charles R. Jarrot L.a. Inc.'s Corporate Identification (Document) Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today. Work everyday to write fairy tales, my life today, gifts in words used, to share.

Thanks,Nice piece....New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing. I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces. Things to grow and expand, crazy for a fee, more money on table to take. Mistakes in the military, updates to write for more cash. 

Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today. Work everyday to write fairy tales, my life today, gifts in words used, to share. Same stories with new life. Have lots of roadblocks with friends and their excuses for spots in faces of real friends. They turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs, army are frogs in groups.
The LoveMonkeys


Number is C3613666. RACHEL JARROT, IS A PROFESSIONAL ADULT ENTERTAINER THAT HAS BEEN FEATURED IN OVER 180 ADULT FILMS AND HAS BEEN FEATURED IN POPULAR MAGAZINES SUCH AS PENTHOUSE, GENTS, CLUB INTERNATIONAL, HUSTLER.When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today. Work everyday to write fairy tales, my life today, gifts in words used, to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment