Friday, June 21, 2019

People beware: I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great day today! From me - to - You

What a great day for the living, cheers and chaps for the mothers, role models for the girls to women. πŸ’–Searching for men, the good, great, giants, heads above the common. Hearts, hands, helpers, retired educated, Engels, birds and bees, summer time, roads to travel, paths to cross. πŸ’– -I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great day today! From me - to - You .
Image result for People beware:
People beware: I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great day today! From me - to - You .Jesus Christ, what a great story, told over and across the lines, sheep and goats, horns of love and hate, fairy tales for the the mass. Faces of others, asses of donkeys, monkeys in packs, cheers and chaps, for the Americans heroes, back in time, dates to mark, killing time.

Image result for People beware:
People beware: I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great day today! From me - to - You .Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites, Hats and horns, sheep and goat, songs to sing, blame others, fingers to points. Joys and pains, bumps in the road, sheep and wolves, snakes in dens, hopes to burn, dances on the sands of time, lovers and haters, sinners and saints..

Image result for People beware:
People beware: I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great day today! From me - to - You .JARROT, CHARLES RAYMOND :Drunk Driver, Pigs, Hogs, Cows To Call. Crook, Cheater,
Liar.How much are views worth in your world? Moot in mind, please the one in your skin, happy to share views always sunny and bright sides to the pits with the cherries....


Good Tales:Woman for one man, over the bumps in the road, waves to make. A good person, who enjoys music, sports, and other senior queen,bitch with stars, noses and views, we all have them. Walks in the park, the beach, stars in the sky, heads up, trips to the moon and back, company would be nice. πŸ˜›Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN!!πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž People beware:
      Image result for People beware:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment