Monday, May 3, 2021

Talk about what? What I like, what I do, what I want, where and what to do, questions up in the air.

Questions between us now, how tall, retired or not, what roles have you played over the years? A place to start. Hats And Horns. Lose In Time, Views, Voices, Values, Faces In The Crowds. Sad and blue, lovers, haters, suckers for free, common cattle drives, faces in the herds.



Writing books now, at the top of my list. I like to write, I am a writer, and I also write. Journals of my journey though like, recaps, reviews, and rewrites, about the changes. Do you know what I mean, do you have time, do you have interest, ready to take a step in my direction?


Talk about what? What I like, what I do, what I want, where and what to do, questions up in the air. Fairy Tales told, recaps and reviews, pages to books, bible stories and mother goose stories. Earth angel, girls lost in woods, more than one, not at the same time. Witches, wishes, purple dreams, blue dreams in the air, love, light, lessons, dames in class, chicks and babes on the beach.

Later today, I will be going to the mountains, later today. Santa Monica National Park, a drive along the coast, talk a hike, walk, bike ride, over the grounds, take a lunch, take some shots of myself, and what I see that I might like. My Sunday drive, starting out of Temecula, got the gas already. Would love to have company. Barry White - Practice What You Preach: NAACP Powershift Entrepreneur Grant – an initiative by NAACP.BeyGOOD is on a mission to spread hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment